Our mission here at Hands of Heart Caregivers is pretty simple. We are always exploring new ways of assisting our aging adults with consistent and remarkable home care. Our goal is to enable them with quality care that allows them to live healthier, cheerful, more productive lives within the privacy of their own home. This is one main reason why we have tailored our services and home care plans to fit mostly any lifestyle and living arrangement imaginable. We gladly embrace great balance and it shows throughout our cheerful and highly skilled staff of employees.
“ John 10:10….I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly”
We have a very detailed recruiting and screening process which include but not limited to
- National Background Screening ( county and jurisdication included)
- TB skin testing
- Random Drug Screens
- Motor Vehicle Record Search
- OIG (Office of Inspection Genral) search reports
- NSOPW (National Sex offender Public Website)
- ABN (Alabama Board of Nurses) license verification
- Alabama Nurse Aide Registery ( CNA verification)
- AAPS ( Alabama Applicant Processing Services) Fingerprinting Services
- Pre- Employment Verification (3rd party)
Our employees also view various Home Care Accredited Orientation videos and attend Annual In- Service Trainings to keep the proper knowledge abroad to deliver great in-home care . Every employee from Hands of Heart Home Caregivers LLC are licensed, bonded and insured so you can rest easy with choosing us as your 1st choice of In-Home Care.